Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidays!




snowangelpromo by Kairn Design
Happy Holidays from Kairn Design!
This years card and promotional image was playfully inspired by my sister during last winters snowmageddon in the NorthEast. We must have filled the snow-quota because there's NONE now! This winter I've launched a line of greeting cards, prints, jewelry and more- can't wait to see what next year holds! KD participated in the 2011 Boston Bazaar Bizarre, complete with wonderful friends and my ever fantastic mum to help.

The surprise hits were the fold out desktop calendars... and here being an Apple girl I'd thought all calendars were wiped out with smart phones! yay I was wrong! You can find them HERE (or click on the picture below) at the shop- and bonus, if you order before the 20th they'll get to you in time for the holidays :)



Sign up for our Seasonal Newsletter and discover new products, cards, news, list-only promotions and discounts before anyone else! (I promise no spam, spam belongs in a can not an inbox!)

Cheers to all- stay warm and have a wonderful, safe and cozy holiday season!
~Kerri
KairnDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment